Estimate how quickly you could pay off your loan if you made extra repayments.
Extra Repayment Analysis Made Simple
This calculator helps you estimate how much time and interest you can save over the life of your loan if you make additional repayments regularly.
It is quite possible that your circumstances in life improve with a promotion or a lottery win! In either case, given the extra cash, you would want to become debt free sooner by paying out your loan. Even if your capacity for repayment hasn't increased significantly, it is still a good thing to be able to regularly pay out bigger repayments. This calculator helps you understand how much time and interest you will have saved over the life of a loan with those additional repayments.
Our financial experts at Wealthy You can help you simplify your repayment strategy and achieve better financial results - talk to us today!
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- Self-Employed Mortgage Borrower? Here’s How to Get Approved 28 July 2021
- Investing in a Self-Managed Super Fund: What You Should Know 28 July 2021
- Do You Need a Mortgage Broker? Here’s How to Find the Right One! 28 July 2021
- 4 Ways You Can Effectively Improve Your Credit Score 28 July 2021
- Ways of Getting a Mortgage Even When You’re Self-Employed 26 July 2021