If you are leasing, calculate how much your lease will cost you in total over the length of the term.
Leasing Analysis Made Simple
The savings calculator helps you estimate the total accumulation in your savings account with a regular deposit arrangement.
This easy-to-use leasing calculator allows you to look at the repayment amounts as well as the interest payable. It is useful to know what your total payment amount will be compared to your actual purchase price. Please remember that your residual amount (or balloon payment) and your loan term will affect the end figures.
Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your leasing requirements. We have a great selection of leasing lenders available and can help you identify the one most suited to your needs!
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- How Can People Be Approved for a Home Equity Loan Faster? 22 October 2021
- Biggest Reasons You Should Restructure Your Home Loan 22 October 2021
- 5 Beneficial Tips to Remember When Attaining a Car Loan 22 October 2021
- 4 Things Help You Start an Effective Self-Managed Super Fund 22 October 2021
- Compelling Reasons to Refinance Your Mortgage 15 October 2021