See how much equity you can access in your home and calculate the costs of the loan.
Reverse Mortgage Analysis Made Simple
The reverse mortgage calculator can help you estimate how many years you will be able to live off the equity on your home before it returns to a zero value or to a protected level. You can also use this calculator to see if using a reverse mortgage could be worthwhile option for you.
Thinking of retiring but not sure you have enough superannuation saved to live comfortably? Do you need to know how much you can borrow with a reverse mortgage facility? This easy-to-use calculator will help you get an idea of how much you can borrow. The calculator assesses the applicant’s age, the value of the property, and protected equity.
For more details or for a financial consultation regarding interest and your savings, retirement and reverse mortgage, get in touch with our skilled advisers today.
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- Uncovering Hidden Home Loan Fees You Didn’t Know Existed 18 May 2022
- Ensuring a Home Loan Doesn’t Put a Strain on Your Finances 18 May 2022
- Reverse Mortgage Solutions: Equity Advice For Seniors 18 May 2022
- How Hiring a Commercial Mortgage Broker Helps Your Business 18 May 2022
- What to Know About Selling Your Home with a Mortgage Balance 17 May 2022