Achieve your financial objectives by saving regularly. Calculate how much you can grow your savings.
Saving Analysis Made Simple
The savings calculator helps you estimate the total accumulation in your savings account with a regular deposit arrangement.
With this calculator it is easy to assess how much money can be saved over a fixed number of years with regular deposits. The calculator looks at your initial deposit amount, considers your deposit frequency (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly) and calculates the interest that you may receive on your funds. You will also know how many years you would need to save to achieve your desired goal of a balance amount.
If you are saving to buy a house and don't have enough saved towards a deposit yet, please contact us today! We have hands-on and extensive experience in this area. We may have several suggestions that can get you a property sooner without having to wait to save up on a deposit. All it takes is an obligation-free phone call and you will know your options!
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- 5 Critical Points To Consider Before Refinancing Your Home Loan 13 April 2021
- Debunking 3 Common HomeBuying Myths 7 April 2021
- 3 Refinancing Strategies for Home Loans to Consider: A Guide 31 March 2021
- Home Loan Restructuring: When Is It the Right Move to Make? 26 March 2021
- 3 Ways Mortgage Brokers Can Assist First-Time Homebuyers 18 March 2021