Work out your savings if you pay more than the minimum payment.
Creadit Card Savings Analysis Made Simple
This calculator helps you estimate how much time and interest you can save if you repay more than your minimum repayment.
Circumstances can change for the better and when they do, you want to look into ways of clearing your debt. Clearing your credit card debt can be an interesting first option. While there are numerous benefits to doing this, it may give you a greater sense of accomplishment to know exactly how much time and interest you saved by increasing the amount of repayment you made. This calculator helps you get the picture.
Our financial experts at Wealthy You can help you simplify your repayment strategy and achieve better financial results - talk to us today!
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- 5 Critical Points To Consider Before Refinancing Your Home Loan 13 April 2021
- Debunking 3 Common HomeBuying Myths 7 April 2021
- 3 Refinancing Strategies for Home Loans to Consider: A Guide 31 March 2021
- Home Loan Restructuring: When Is It the Right Move to Make? 26 March 2021
- 3 Ways Mortgage Brokers Can Assist First-Time Homebuyers 18 March 2021