Calculate your repayments & total interest under different fixed & variable rate scenarios with the Split Loan Calculator.
Split Loan Analysis Made Simple
The mortgage switching calculator helps determine whether switching to a new loan is the right option for you.
Splitting a home loan into fixed and variable rate portions can provide insurance against future changes in interest rates that no one can predict. This tool can be really handy as it is able to show you what you could save by splitting your loan with a variable and fixed portion.
Please note that it is crucial that you understand the contract that you will be entering into with the lender before you apply for a fixed rate home loan. We encourage you to contact us at Wealthy You to discuss the lender, loan type and loan terms most appropriate for your needs.
- All Calculators
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Comparison Rate Calculator
- How Long To Repay Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Rent vs Buy Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Saving Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Long to Save
- Savings Goal Calculator – How Much to Deposit
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
Allow us to step in. We'll save you the hassle!
When you’re ready to get exact calculations for your specific needs, Wealthy You's mortgage brokers are here to do the sums for you. Contact us for a cost and obligation free chat to discuss your requirements in more detail. Your mortgage broker will calculate all the figures you need and they’ll also compare a wide choice of Australia’s leading lenders to find the most suitable home loan for you.
These calculators are supplied by our industrial partner MFAA. The calculator has been provided in good faith as a guidance tool only. Results are not financial advice, are a guide only, and are not a guaranteed outcome or quote. Borrowers should always discuss their individual situation with an Australian Credit Licensee or authorised Credit Representative (such as Wealthy You)
Apply for a Loan today!l
Getting approved has never been easier. Just fill in a few details in the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your mortgage options today.
Subscribe for the latest news
Want to stay on top of the mortgage industry's news and the latest financial insights? Sign up to our newsletter today!
- 5 Best Practices in Increasing Your Borrowing Capacity 29 June 2022
- How To Know How Much You Can Safely Borrow For Loans 29 June 2022
- 5 Early Errors That Can Jeopardise Your Mortgage Application 29 June 2022
- What to Do if Your Home Loan Application Gets Rejected 29 June 2022
- 5 Ways on How Restaurants Can Benefit from a Business Loan 23 June 2022